An adolescent wellness service that includes drug and alcohol education and a self-awareness program. The program provides adolescents an opportunity to take a closer look and evaluate their own personal relationship with dangerous or controlled substances. Using group discussions with peers and learning the facts of how drugs affect the body and brain from trained, knowledgeable facilitators.
If you have been:
- Suspended from school for possession or being under the influence.
- Picked up by the police for possession of alcohol or being in the presence of alcohol.
- Arrested for possession of other substances or paraphernalia (first offense, small quantity).
- Parent or guardian has found alcohol or other drugs/ or the youth has arrived home under the influence and the parent or guardian is concerned.
A youth may be referred into the program by the Juvenile Justice System when:
- An adolescent has tested positive for alcohol or other drugs or,
- Has admitted to use and the JPPO or court wants to assess the level of use.
Successful completion of the Challenge Course includes:
- Commitment to abstain from substances for the duration of the program.
- Intake interview with a parent or guardian prior to being accepted into the program.
- Attendance at all scheduled classes consecutively.
- Payment in full for all course fees including restart fee if applicable.
- At least one parent must attend a minimum of 2 parent sessions.
- Exit interview with a parent or guardian present.
SASSI Drug/Alcohol Screening Will Be Administered. There is a non-refundable $180.00 fee due at Registration/Intake. Download Registration Form Here
Contact Cheryl Fruin at 437-8477 x15
After you have completed the registration process and have been signed up, you may pay here by credit card or PayPal. The price is $180