If you are having…
- Problems with communication in the family
- Questions about parenting your child or teenager
- Feelings of isolation
- Concerns about alcohol or substance use by your children or the adults in your home
- Bullying, arguing or fighting among family members
- Mental health issues
- Conflict in the home
Let us help you make a difference for your family!
GDFO Services include:
- Short-term in-home family support, education and counseling
- Groups and workshops (some with free childcare provided)
- Connections to community services
- An experienced counselor/parent educator can meet with you at home or in the office.
Our schedule is flexible and evening appointments are available. Call or email Michelle James at (603) 437-8477 x 22.
The assistance is free and confidential.
Greater Derry Family Outreach is made possible by funds through a contract with Child and Family Services, and The TJX Companies, Inc.