Are you a pregnant or parenting teen?
TIPS offers a place to learn more about what you can do.
We are a support and education program for expecting and young families.
Talk, Listen, Learn – Be Accepted.
Join us for…
- A place to talk
- A place where others are doing what you are doing
- Get answers, get connected with resources
- Learn about how to be a parent
- Talk about what you will do
- Get connected with resources that help you finish school, get a job, help you with housing information, and more
Services are free and confidential. If you are pregnant or a parent and you are 23 or under TIPS may be for you.
The program includes:
- Weekly Meetings at School / set up through your guidance counselor or nurse
- Weekly Evening Meetings Wednesday Evenings 5:00 - 7:00 PM childcare provided
- Workshops - education, finances, jobs, baby care, WIC, literacy, baby development
- Summer Ice Cream Social AUGUST 2017
- Dads 101
- Learn and Shop nights
- Fun Family Events
- Access to Food Pantry
TIPS Winter / Spring 2017 Calendar
Note: To protect you and your baby, TIPS will close due to extreme weather/school closings.
TIPS in The News:
For more information and to register for a session, contact Janis Lilly, TIPS program coordinator at 603.437.8477 x12.
TIPS proudly thanks our funders: Bank of America, Oak Foundation for Child Health and Education, and The Women's Fund of NH , and many individual contributions.
Healthy Families America (HFA)
Pregnant and Looking For Resources? Talk to our Resource Specialist Today!
HFA is for any Rockingham County families who are expecting, or have recently given birth.
The program offers:
- Parenting and child development information
- Community resources and referrals
- Connections to what you need
- Opportunities to establish healthy parent-child relationships
To take advantage of this program, or to receive more information, contact Janis Lilly at 603.437.8477 x12.
Program is in partnership with Child and Family Services
© Copyright 2010 The Upper Room. All Rights Reserved.