The Upper Room Corporate Sponsors
Thank you to our current Corporate Sponsors for their amazing support to The Upper Room!
Parkland Medical Center WBIN NH-1
nora Systems The Zoo
LaCarretta Runners Alley
CYR Lumber Stoneyfield
Cross Insurance Agency Rig-A-Tony's
T Bones Wellsense
Brownell Insurance Orange Theory
Panera Bread Giovanni's
Royal T Car Wash Salem Firefighters
Blackberry Bakery Southern NH Education Ctr.
Amphora Hampstead Health & Fitness
Carinas Cakes Derry Parks and Recreation
Tuscan Market Princess Jewelers
Simpson Painting Sherwin Williams
The Upper Room has developed a Corporate Sponsorship Program, designed to be mutually beneficial. Our unique sponsorship packages are customizable, allowing you to choose which incentives offer the most value to your business.
Take a look at our Corporate Sponsorship Menu below, or choose to download the menu and forms for submission.
Interested parties may contact Brenda Guggisberg Interim Executive Director, at email@example.com.
Customizable Sponsorship Packages:
Benefits are good for one year’s time, unless otherwise noted
Gold - $10,000
- 2 items from category A
- + 3 items from category B
- + 3 items from category C
Silver - $5,000
- 3 items from category B
- + 3 items from category C
Bronze - $1,000
- A1 – Ten minute speaking opportunity at one event per year**
- Topic must include how your business helps the community
- Pick from Supporter’s Reception , and Annual Family Matters Auction (Nov.)
- A2 – The Upper Room Board of Directors membership for one company representative**
- A3 - Logo on rolling presentation behind speaker(s) at Annual Family Matters Auction
- A4 - Sponsor name on The Upper Room t-shirt***
- Distributed to staff, volunteers, and program participants
- A5 - Ten complimentary tickets to Annual Family Matters Auction**
- B1 - Banner at one event per year* (Banner to be supplied by sponsor)
- Pick from HiSet Graduation (June), DerryFest (Sept)., and Annual Family Matters Auction (Nov.)
- B2 - Vendor table at one event per year**
- Pick from DerryFest (Sept.), and Annual Family Matters Auction (Nov.)
- B3 - Four complimentary Tickets to Annual Family Matters Auction*
- B4 - Recognition in The Upper Room’s lobby
- B5 - Company name listed on The Upper Room website or brochure of specifc program
- C1 – Name listed in newsletter
- C2 – Name and logo listed on website with link included
- C3 – Name and logo included on social media posts three times per year
- C4 – Name listed in three press releases per year*
- C5 – Name and logo listed in e-mail blasts three times per year
- C6 – Half page ad in Annual Family Matters Auction program booklet
- C7 – Piece of collateral or promotional item included in goody bag at Annual Family Matters Auction*
* = Limited to 5 sponsors
** = Limited to 3 sponsors
*** = Limited to 1 sponsor
Other ways to get involved
There are many ways you can get involved with The Upper Room. From volunteer and internship opportunities, to becoming a member of our dynamic Board of Directors or providing financial or in-kind support, every gift of time and resources both small and large works to make this community a better place for everyone.
© Copyright 2010 The Upper Room. All Rights Reserved.